We realize that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable, however, advance notification allows us to fulfill other patient’s scheduling needs and keeps the practice operating at is most efficient level. Due to our one-on-one 55-minute treatments, missed appointments are a significant inconvenience to your therapy, the practice, and other patients.
We reserve your 55-minute appointment time just for you. WE DO NOT DOUBLE-BOOK OUR PATIENTS so that we may provide optimum treatment outcomes for all our patients. 24-HOUR NOTICE allows us to place another patient in your cancelled appointment period to received needed treatment.
If appointments are missed or cancelled on a regular basis, it could affect the status of your progress. Your treatment plan has been established to get you back to your optimum level of functioning. Missing appointments hinders that process and may end up prolonging healing.
- Clients can cancel or reschedule an appointment as long as they provide 24 hours’ notice.
- Cancelled appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged $50.00. Private Insurance nor Medicaid reimburses for missed or cancelled appointments.
- No Call No Show missed appointments will be charged $75.00. Private Insurance nor Medicaid reimburses for missed or cancelled appointments.
- After missing two (2) appointments without notice or less than 24-hour notice, you will forfeit your weekly scheduled appointment and be place on the cancellation list. You will not be permitted to schedule appointments during peak hours* and/or on weekends.
- After missing three (3) appointments without notice or less than 24-hour notice, you will forfeit your weekly scheduled time and you will be placed in inactive status. When reinstated, you will be charged a $100.00 fee and you will not be permitted to schedule appointments during peak hours* and/or on weekends.
* Peak Hours fluctuate based on scheduling and varies by day/week/month/year*