- PRIVATE INSURANCE NOR MEDICAID REIMBURSES FOR MISSED OR CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS.
- Cancelled appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged $75.00.
- NO CALL NO SHOW missed appointments will be charged $75.00.
- After missing two (2) appointments without notice or less than 24-hour notice, you will forfeit your weekly scheduled appointment.
- You will not be permitted to schedule appointments during peak hours* and/or on weekends.
- Due to our one-on-one 55-minute treatments, missed appointments are a significant inconvenience to your therapy, the practice, and other patients.
- If appointments are missed or cancelled on a regular basis, it could affect the status of your progress. Your treatment plan has been established to get you back to your optimum level of functioning.
- Missing appointments hinders that process and may end up prolonging healing.
We understand that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable. However, advance notification allows us to fulfill other patient’s scheduling needs and keeps the practice operating at it’s most efficient level.
We reserve your 55-minute appointment time just for you. WE DO NOT DOUBLE-BOOK OUR PATIENTS so that we may provide optimum treatment outcomes for all our patients. 24-HOUR NOTICE allows us to place another patient in your cancelled appointment period to received needed treatment.